Plane taking off
California, USA, 2014
How to install a wallpaper on your device
Using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
- Find the wallpaper you want.
- Tap on the link matching your device.
The image will open in a new window. Wait for it to load.
- Tap on the image and hold.
- Select 'Save image' from the list that pops up.
The image will be saved to the Camera Roll.
- Open 'Settings'.
- Tap on 'Wallpapers & Brightness'.
- Tap on 'Choose a New wallpaper'.
- Under 'PHOTO' tap on 'Camera Roll'.
- Tap on the image you just downloaded.
- Pinch the image until you see 'Perspective Zoom: Off'.
- Tap on 'Set'.
- Tap on 'Set Lock Screen', 'Set Home Screen' or 'Set Both'.